2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Oriel College.
- Short-sleeves polo shirt with white and blue stripes
- 100% cotton
- 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
- Placket with contrasting colour
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left
- Wash at 30° C
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
This site is not part of, or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Google. All company, product and service names do not imply endorsement.