25 Woman Empowerment Quotes Every Woman Should Read
Let's empower each other, Awesome Boss Ladies!
Today's quotes are about a topic in which I believe a lot:
I'mLaura, Luxe Fashion Blog's host and founder.
Welcome to another dose of daily motivation, from a girl boss to another amazing woman discovering her superpowers.
Follow me on Instagram @brunereaulaura & @luxefashionblog!
Before we start, if you like the quotes, don't miss the previous post, it's about quotes that will make the day wonderful! It became VIRAL the moment we released it on our 10+ million Pinterest account.
The quotes that I propose in today's blog are intended to empower you, encouraging you to find the power to fight for your rights, dreams, and life goals, as a true girl boss, trusting all your skills and becoming every day a better version of you.
Women's empowerment is key to increasing self-esteem, regaining dignity as human beings and improving the situation of women around the world.
Throughout history, the role of women has been minimized and sometimes erased from memory. Many women who marked an important milestone in history were excluded from history books by convention and prejudice.
For centuries we have been looked down upon in most areas of human development. We were excluded from social life, from work, from freedom and from education and finally, after years and years we have begun to achieve an improvement.
But we cannot stay here, we must continue to fight so that all over the world the advances we had in our country are achieved and continue to advance, even if it is not easy.
How can we women empower ourselves?
The truth is that it is not that simple.
Women's empowerment is a process of allowance through which women become aware of themselves and their environment, and gain more control over their lives.
That is why I have written these quotes and I hope you will help me to share them with everyone so that they reach as many women as possible.
The process of emancipation implies:
An empowered woman is one who has managed to know herself, who has found herself. She is a woman who has carried out the process of identifying and breaking her internal barriers and has connected with her true essence.
Female empowerment implies the development of confidence in your own abilities, so working on your self-esteem is fundamental.
It refers to the capacity of economic resources that you possess and your level of independence. A woman can never be in control of her own life if she depends economically on a man.
Power is at the heart of women's empowerment. This can be seen when a woman has the possibility and capacity to decide, handle situations and face obstacles with dignity, are autonomous in their actions and generate impact on their environment or on other people.
But women's empowerment does not only imply individual actions, but also collective actions to promote the empowerment of women's groups and achieve the social justice we want.
In this sense, it is important that we women recognize ourselves as a collective, that there is cooperation and sisterhood!
In this way, we feel stronger and more determined to act in defence of our rights, promoting social and cultural change in a faster and more effective way. If we achieve personal emancipation, we will be able to act individually and socially to eradicate gender inequality and transform socio-cultural structures.
So, girls, I leave you with these quotes that I hope will reach as many women as possible, with all the hope and love in the world:
I totally believe in us ladies!
25 Woman Empowerment Quotes Every Woman Should Read
1. Darling, just believe in yourself.
2. Interrupt anxiety with gratitude.
3. Be a QUEEN busy with your kingdom until your KING arrives.
4. Be the CEO your parents always wanted you to marry.
5. Your energy introduces you before you even speak.
6. Willpower is like a muscle, the more you train it, the stronger it gets.
7. Be the woman you will look up to.
8. Women who invest in themselves go further.
9. I am resilient and can get through anything.
10. I have the courage to be the happiest version of myself.
11. I am a self-made successful woman.
12. You can never be overdressed or overeducated.
13. I am soft, strong and a badass with a good heart.
14. Girl, you don't need permission, just take the lead.
15. I attract success by being my authentic self.
16. You owe it to yourself to become everything you've ever dreamed of being.
17. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
18. Don't just be good to others, be good to yourself.
19. Expect nothing, appreciate everything.
20. A strong woman stands up for herself, a stronger woman stands up for others.
21. Girls compete, women empower.
22. If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you.
23. Confidence has no competition.
24. It's ok. You just forgot who you are. Welcome back.
25. Just glow girl, the world needs your magic.
Are you an empowered woman? Help other ladies to grow!
Together we are stronger.
Do you believe that you are in the process of individual and collective female empowerment? Step by step we will reach new freedom and gender equality.
Darling, leave me a comment and tell me if you liked this post about Girl Boss Empowerment Quotes. Share with me new quotes ideas and I will include them in our next publication and create new visuals with them.
Don’t forget to PIN all images you like and follow us on Pinterest for a daily dose of motivational quotes, apparel trends, luxury brands and outfit inspirations. We have tens of millions of monthly viewers, join our community!
Start shinning TODAY, Laura Brunereau ✨
Don't miss our latest posts!
In My Store: