50 Girl Boss Empowerment Quotes
Let's Get Motivated Awesome Boss Ladies!
Today's quotes are about a topic in which I believe a lot:
I'm Laura, Luxe Fashion Blog's host and founder. Welcome to another dose of daily motivation, from a girl boss to another amazing woman discovering her superpowers.
Before we start, if you like the quotes, don't miss the previous post, it's about quotes that will make the day wonderful!
It became VIRAL the moment we released it on Pinterest.
Well, let's go back to today's topic!
As a woman entrepreneur
I can tell you about lots of adventures and lessons well learned about success and failure. We have ideas, put all our energy and passion into something and the majority of times, WE FAIL
. And in those moments when we are feeling down, is when we need to remind ourselves how strong we are
, and what really was the purpose or meaning of what we where fighting for. Those who rise again and again are those who become the real bosses.
Some could say failing so many times is terrible, and not worth the risk. But the reality is that without failure no real lessons will be learned. All our mistakes make us stronger and wiser. To me, failure is just a new excuse to build a better version of myself and of my life. You can do this too, just believe in you girl.
In the latest decades women around the globe have been fighting to prove how capable we are on achieving amazing things, leading others and turning our dreams into reality. But what really means woman empowerment? We hear a lot about it, but should I be part of this movement?
Women's empowerment emerged in 1995 at the National Women's Conference in Beijing. This term was created to enable women to participate more in decision-making and access to power. Today, women's empowerment is used to make society aware of the individual and collective power of the female gender.
The female gender continues to suffer from the social and labor inequalities that exist in the world. To change this, we must show the whole planet that we are not only working women who struggle to reconcile personal and working life, but women who are aware of our capabilities, our strength and with the right education and mindset we can create a more just and balanced world. The truth is that little by little we are succeeding!
To me mindset is the key. You see, with the right thoughts failure becomes new opportunities. Our own perception of the world is often our worst enemy. We put ourselves limits that are not really there, and let our society dictate what we actually can or cannot be, think or do.
This is why I love investing my time in creating QUOTES. Each affirmation at the time I will not only free my mind and strengthen my mindset about success, but I can share this superpower with you too!
The quotes that I propose in today's blog are intended to encourage you to find the power to fight for your rights, dreams, and life goals, as a true girl boss, trusting all your skills and becoming every day a better version of you.
This selection of 50 quotes of female empowerment is addressed to all women who are or want to become bosses of their lives.
Don't hesitate to find the courage and make them your philosophy of life!
Climbing to the top can be difficult. However, women face specific obstacles that make the road to leadership a real challenge. I believe together we are stronger, and by sharing these words with you and the millions of other ladies reading this blog, I make the world a little better one quote at the time.
Whether we are forging our own path or following in the footsteps of those who are moving forward, I hope that these quotes can motivate us to reach new heights... in business and in life.
I sincerely hope you will LOVE them, share them and these girly quotes will in some way change your life.
You can do this girl!
1. Visualize your highest self, then start showing up as her.
2. My soul's too lit to give a shit.
3. When that voice inside you whispers "Fuck no"...Listen.
4. Ambitious women really only have two options. a super supportive partner or no partner at all.
5. The ghosts of all the women you used to be are all so proud of who you have become.
6. Step into the woman you want to be. She's waiting.
7. Your habits decide your future. Act accordingly.
8. Make sure the people around you reflect the values within you.
9. Cheers to blossoming into a badass woman with more faith than fear.
10. When a flower doesn't bloom you fix the environment, not the flower.
11. Current mood: Blessed, Thankful & Focused.
12. You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously.
13. Invest in yourself to the point that it makes someone else want to invest in you.
14. Let whoever think whatever, just focus and keep getting better.
15. The only thing life is teaching me right now is that I can really do this shit all by myself.
16. Don't dim your light for other people. Tell them to wear shades.
17. Don't get involved with me if you don't wanna grow.
18. My main focus: Make my bank account look like a phone number.
19. Don't be so afraid to shine. the sun doesn't give a f***k if it blinds you.
20. You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.
21. I can totally do this and I will.
22. Magic happens when you don't give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a determined heart.
23. I am powerful, not because I am not scared, but because I go on strongly despite fear.
24. It is not your job to be everything to everyone.
25. Reminder: I can always be a good girl with a kind heart and still tell people to fuck off when needed.
26. Today, be the badass girl you were too lazy to be yesterday.
27. Be crazy enough to know you can do anything you want in life.
28. I didn't come this far, to only come this far.
29. When someone says you can't do it, do it twice, and take pictures.
30. Your potential is endless.
31. Confidence is not "they will like me", confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't."
32. The true beauty is to be unafraid to be yourself & go get your dreams
33. Girl, put your hair in a bun, drink some coffee and handle it.
34. Find three hobbies you love: One to make you $$$, one to keep you in shape and one to be creative.
35. Strong women don't have attitudes, we have standards.
36. Empowered women empower other women.
37. This is the beginning of anything you want. Go get it girl!
38. Do all that you can and all you once thought you could not.
39. I am building a brand. I am always busy & I love it!
40. Dream big, work hard and make it happen girl.
41. Babe, just start doing what makes your soul happy.
42. If there is one thing I am willing to bet on, is myself.
43. Edit your life constantly and ruthlessly, it's your masterpiece after all.
44. Dear boss girl, always seek what sets your soul on fire.
45. Surround yourself with people who get it.
46. Reminder: I will not compare myself to a stranger on instagram.
47. You have to be a beginner before you can be anything else.
48. My current mindset: I can, and I will. Watch me.
49. Girl, just turn your "I can't" into "I can" and your dreams into plans.
50. I am the kind of woman who makes other women want to level up their game.
Keep yourself on this place of alignment and motivation.
Girl, it's your moment to work for what you deserve. Be the boss of your life. 💪😉
Please, leave me a comment and tell me if you liked this post about Girl Boss Empowerment Quotes. Share with me new quotes ideas and I will include them in our next publication and create new visuals with them.
Don’t forget to PIN all images you like and follow us on Pinterest for a daily dose of motivational quotes, apparel trends, luxury brands and outfit inspirations. We have tens of millions of monthly viewers, join our community!
Start shinning TODAY, Laura Brunereau ✨
Don't miss our latest posts!