Ignite Your Inner Fire!
Woman Empowering Quotes From Some Of The Strongest Ladies In History
Women are many things. We are teachers, mothers, friends, business owners and so much more. If you are a woman, then you know what it is like to struggle as a woman. That is why female empowerment is such an important thing and I the main reason why I decided to write this blog.
In today's post, I want to make you believe in your own dreams by reading these quotes from some of the stronger women of this planet. These empowered females are examples of success, inner fire and are fighters for their own causes. They give us the inspiration we need to do our best every day and fight to make this planet a better one, a more inclusive one.
Many women throughout history have fought for their dreams, rights, recognition of their merits, whether they were artistic, professional or simply human. We still have a struggle that is called gender equality, and which, even today, goes on in many countries. This post is a tribute to those women who continue to walk strong, raise their voices and fight for us, leaving their mark on the path of human rights and gender equality.
Today's quotes are from these powerful women who continue to fight in the name of all of us. Some others are powerful words I believe will inspire you to become stronger and a better version of yourself.
I decided to share today messages from strong woman leaders, artists, speakers, politicians and athletes, who are becoming more and more important, entrepreneurs who will not give up until they reach their dreams, activists who will not let their mouths shut up. We are talking about courageous women leading by example.
I hope that these 30 quotes can inspire you, as they did with me, to give your best every day, to fight for your rights, to follow your dreams and to be a free and independent woman. Raise your voice, be confident and never give up.
1. No one changes the world who isn't obsessed.
2. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
3. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.
- By Jennifer Lopez
4. You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.
5. Imperfections are beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
- By Marilyn Monroe
6. Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.
7. Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.
8. I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.
9. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
10. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
11. When I believe in something, I'm simply unstoppable.
12. I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.
- By Michelle Obama
13. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
14. Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.
15. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
16. Above all, be the heroine of your own life.
17. If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.
18. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. - By Estée Lauder
19. A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.
- By Coco Chanel
20. I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world.
- By Meryl Streep
21. The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.
- By Princess Diana
22. Women don’t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it, and people need to be encouraged to listen.
- By Meghan Markle
23. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
24. This is your moment. Own it.
- By Oprah Winfrey
25. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
- By Oprah Winfrey
26. Girls should never be afraid to be smart.
- By Emma Watson
27. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
28. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.
29. In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders.
30. My coach said I run like a girl. And I said if he ran a little faster, he could too.
- By Mia Hamm
Please, leave me a comment and tell me if you liked this post about Woman Empowering Quotes From Some Of The Strongest Ladies In History.
Don’t forget to pin all images you like and follow us on Pinterest for daily apparel trends, luxury brands and outfit inspirations. We have millions of monthly viewers, join our community!
Our motivational & fashion quotes are VERY popular too.
As always, it has been a big pleasure to put this blog together for you.
I hope you loved the quotes design and you feel stronger and motivated to go for it!
A big hug, Laura Brunereau✨
More amazing content for you: